It isn’t a secret that as moms, we may act like superheroes, but don’t always feel like we look like Super Woman. It’s time to change that, ladies! When is the last time you pampered yourself? When is the last time you felt truly beautiful? When is the last time you celebrated your personal features?
From PTA meetings to soccer games and ballet practice (not to mention business meetings in between), mommies are always putting their families and others before themselves; it’s time to celebrate yourself, embrace your natural beauty, and realize you are more special than the models in the magazines!
Studies show that 40 percent of post-pregnancy moms feel more self-conscious in front of their partner and approximately a third say that their body confidence has hit rock bottom.
At Le Boudoir Studio, we are more than a female owned and operated photography studio; we are mommies, wives, daughters and empowered women, just like you. We understand the woes of motherhood, which is why It’s our mission to make ALL women and mothers feel truly beautiful and capture the natural, unique confidence each of us possess. So come on mommies, it’s your time to shine!
Tips and Tricks for Moms to Feel Great:
- Find some “me” time
- Find something that makes you smile and make it part of your daily routine, even if it’s just for 20 minutes.
- Take a bubble bath, go on a walk or catchup with your best friend over a glass of wine – because you deserve it!
- Remember that it’s okay to escape for an hour to have your nails or hair done. Don’t feel guilty!
- Slow down and stop worrying. All moms are beautiful!
- Don’t be hard on yourself
- Remind yourself that your body did something amazing and you have created a beautiful family. Be proud!
- Accept that you’re probably your own worst critic. No one else is expecting you to look perfect every day.
- You may see yourself as having a wobbly tummy, but you still have great legs/swishy hair/beautiful eyes, and a beautiful core!
- Define what beautiful means to YOU
- Recognize that even if your body never goes back to its pre-pregnancy state, it’s not the end of the world. Define what beautiful means to YOU, and celebrate your own personal features. Our mommy “battle scars” are shared by millions of moms all over the world, embrace them.
- Focus on your favorite features and don’t be afraid to compliment yourself or show them off!
- Maybe it’s your eyes, your smile, your thoughtfulness or your uncanny ability to find humor in everything.
- You are beautiful inside and out. Focus on your attributes in a positive way, and let them shine!
Are you ready to put these tips to the test and experience the ultimate confidence boost? Here is one of our recent vintage-style pin up photoshoots with a Valley mom radiating in beauty:
We invite all moms to come let their beauty shine and feel confident in their own skin! Call us at 480-495-5455, or book now to learn more about our services and feel like a model.
Share the love: