What To Expect When You Book A Boudoir Session
I know that there is a lot that goes into taking the leap to book a boudoir session. With Le Boudoir Studio, I personally will be there every step of the way to help make this experience as fun and stress-free as possible! Feeling nervous is also completely normal. The fun part of the boudoir experience is that it really is for the everyday woman. Whether your shoot is for that special someone or simply for your eyes only, you will never regret the end result! We have so much fun with you during the day of the shoot and once you see your bombshell pictures; you’ll be so happy you did this! Boudoir is for EVERY woman.
So, what can you expect when you book a boudoir session?
First off, it’s totally normal to be feeling nervous, hesitant, and maybe a little scared! Most of my clients have never done a boudoir session before. We are here to walk you through every step, and offer complimentary consult calls to go over all the details, get to know you better, and answer any questions you may have.
1. First, contact us below and we will reach out within 48 business hours to set up a quick
15-minute consultation call where we will go over allll the details including pricing, locations, and what to expect during your session. Once you’re ready to book, we have a $500 session fee which will reserve your date.
2. Next, you’ll receive our curated Style Guide and Session Prep guide filled with our favorite places to shop, outfit suggestions, prop ideas, and a complete checklist of what to bring for your session for a stress-free experience. We provide thorough communication before, during, and after your session so you are never left in the dark.
3. Now that you’re getting excited and the days are counting down to your session, you’ll get reminder emails leading up to the big day so that you never feel left in the dark. We also send out a Product Guide to help you decide how you’d like to commemorate your session. We can set up pre-session payment plans at any time to work with every budget!
4. It’s the day of the session, YAY! You’ll arrive at our studio just as you are, with a clean face and clean hair and in comfy clothes. We start off by going over the outfits you brought, and collaborate on a look with our professional hair and makeup artist. We recommend bringing at least four or five outfits, accessories, heels or props you would like to use for your shoot. A little “over packing” for your shoot never hurts either! You never know what you will feel best in on the day of and we are here for advice; we love playing dress up!
Examples of what to bring include: lingerie, clothing (optional *wink), heels, stockings, panties (black works well), supportive bra(s), jewelry, props (such as a guitar or jersey), oh yeah and don’t forget to bring your saucy side…this is going to be one of the most fun experiences you’ve ever had!
5. After getting glammed up, the full transformation begins! Your session typically lasts for about 1.5 hours. Ps-We love working with blank slates! As your photographer, I will be coaching you and posing you to accentuate your best features. This is all about YOU feeling comfy and sexy so we will work together to make sure that happens! We will be instructing you on where to look, where to put your hands/feet; the whole thing! We will never expect you to pose yourself. We’ve photographed many women and know how to make you look your best. We want you to have the supermodel experience, but will never expect you to work for it. We’re here working with you and for you. We will laugh, have an amazing girls day dressing up and getting pampered and you will have an amazing experience!
6. Immediately after your session, we will go over our product options if you haven’t chosen your collection already. This is where you’ll get to choose how you want to remember your session, either through one of our luxury custom albums, fine art canvas clusters, or more.
7. Within just 1-3 weeks, you’ll receive your images! Here you’ll be able to pick all of your favorite images for your products at your own pace and convenience. We have amazing editing and airbrush tools that we will use to edit your photos after all is said and done. Our expert team has been carefully trained to retouch your entire print order including blemishes, skin softening, bags under the eyes etc. Please know that we will never edit your body unless there is something that shouldn’t be there like a bulge because of an outfit constraint; like a bra strap. We want you to look as natural as possible; after all, no one is Barbie, but we could all use a little skin softening sometimes! Don’t worry it will be our little secret *wink*. We know you’re busy, so we never have you come back to the studio for a rushed, in-person appointment. All products include complimentary drop-shipping straight to you and are ready to gift and enjoy!
If you are thinking about hiring a boudoir photographer to do a sexy photography session for you we are sure there are a lot of questions you may have when it comes to what to expect when you book a boudoir session. We’ve got you girl and totally get it 🙂 Here at Le Boudoir Studio we are all about making the clients that come into our boudoir studio feel as comfy as possible from the moment they contact us via our website or phone, to the moment they walk into the boudoir studio the day of their intimate boudoir shoot!