Le Boudoir Studio is ALL about boudoir photography! This means that piecing together the perfect outfits and ensuring the best professional hair and make-up is part of the fun. We love helping our client’s look and feel their best during their time at our Tempe, Arizona studio, but let’s face it, we don’t have professionals helping us get ready every day. This is why we thought it would be fun to do a beauty tips blog!
Beauty tips for the everyday woman
We found the below awesome tips on The Daily Makeover:
- The 5 rules of luscious lashes “Long, luscious lashes — those are a year-round necessity. Follow these five rules to get perfect eyelashes without having to revert to time-consuming falsies or expensive extensions.”
- What Really Works For Crow’s Feet, Dark Circles and Bags “We all covet bright, wide-awake eyes, but genes and life’s late nights don’t always cooperate. Not sure if your eye cream is working? Find out here.”
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? We Asked the Experts “You’ve been doing it for ages, but do you really know how often you should wash your hair? The answer might surprise you.”
- 7 Ways to Get Beach Waves “Whether you have naturally wavy or super-straight hair, getting beachy waves is easier than you think.”
- 6 Tricks for Flawless Foundation “At an event for editors, celebrity makeup artist Troy Jensen dropped so much foundation knowledge that even we (who have written about 5,000 articles on the topic over the course of a lifetime) learned a few surprising tricks.”
- 8 Makeup Tricks to Slim Your Face “If you’ve ever seen celebrities without makeup look unrecognizable, then you know how transformative certain techniques can be. These easy makeup tricks can take 10 pounds off your look, instantly — they’re optical illusions!”
- 5 Timeless Makeup Tricks Every Woman Should Master “Fads come and go, but there are some bankable beauty secrets every woman should master. Take your beauty regimen to a whole new level of refinement and precision with my timeless beauty checklist.”
- Make Thin Lips Look Fuller “Leave the lip injections to The Real Housewives.There are much easier ways to make thin lips look fuller, like these subtle makeup tricks that plump your pout instantly.”
- The 5 Rules of Covering Dark Circles “Sometimes you can do everything right (drink enough water, get enough sleep), but when you look in the mirror, dark circles still stare back at you. Here are the best ways to camouflage them.”
- Ways to Exfoliate for Smoother, Softer Skin “Here’s how to exfoliate your unique skin type for smoother, softer skin that (yes!) needs less makeup.”
Look and feel your best everyday ladies!
Do you ladies have any special beauty tips or products that you swear by? Comment on the blog and let us hear what works for you! We can’t wait to work with more of you at Le Boudoir Studio!