At Le Boudoir Studio we believe all women are beautiful just as they are. We are all about the “boudoir experience”. The boudoir experience really begins with professional hair and make-up. Lucky for you, our hair and make-up artists are professionals who know how to make you look your best. We want your experience to be wonderful from start to finish. It is not only essential for you to create amazing boudoir photographs; it’s great for you too! Think…relaxing, pampering and beautifying!
Why you need professional hair and make-up for your boudoir shoot
Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions regarding professional hair and make-up:
I feel comfortable doing my own hair and/or make-up; why is professional hair and make-up required?
Our artists are familiar and professionally trained in photography make-up. They understand the studio lighting and know that in order for your pictures to come out amazing; they will need to increase the amount of make-up applied. See our “Dolled Up” section to read more.
If you are doing a pin up boudoir photography shoot; it is essential that our artists do your hair and make-up! Pin up hair and make-up requires talent; our artists will ensure that you look like an authentic pin up girl.
I am a hair and/or make-up artist or have someone that I’m comfortable with already.
We understand that you may be hesitant to hire another artist if you are one yourself or if you have someone you feel comfortable with. Please know that to us, it’s not just about the professional hair and make-up; it’s really about the pampering and relaxing experience prior to your shoot. The boudoir experience is all about you feeling and looking your best. Professional hair and make-up are step one.
What are the benefits of adding Le Boudoir Studio’s hair and make-up artists to your boudoir package?
• Get to know Jodi Lynn prior to your shoot (the more comfortable you are; the better your pictures come out! Trust us!)
• Option of finalizing your outfit choices with the artist and/or Jodi Lynn (includes the use of studio accessories and styling tips!)
• Feel extra glamorous because you’re getting a “brand new” look. (you’ll still be beautiful you- but with some glam!)
• Fabulous eyelashes! (make a huge difference)
• Our artists know our sets and our lighting (huge benefit!)
• Your own make-up can “disappear” under our lighting causing your pictures to look like you have none on. (We don’t want that!)
• You will feel and LOOK like a supermodel. We think every woman should experience that at least once in her life.
• You’ll feel so great after your shoot that you can make a day or night out of it – and won’t have to worry about “getting ready”.
Are there any exceptions to the professional hair and make-up requirement?
We offer “make-up” only packages to the ladies who have “hard to manage” hair or special circumstances that would make it challenging for our artists to work with.
Want to be pampered?
Check out our before and after gallery to see what our artists can do:
Above images professional hair and make-up by Beauty by Erica.
Take our professional recommendation and trust that we want to ensure you have the best experience and amazing photos to go with it. We hope that we’ve explained the importance of having your hair and make-up professionally done for your Le Boudoir Studio photography shoot! Check out our FAQ for more information. It’s going to be fun. We look forward to working with you.