We’re excited to announce that we’re hiring at Le Boudoir Studio in Tempe, Arizona! We are busy as ever and are in need of a savvy, detail oriented lady to join our fabulous team all ladies team!
Join the Le Boudoir Studio team!
Below are all the details of the new job opening at Le Boudoir Studio:
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Meeting with the clients to select packages/add- ons. SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Photo editing/processing client orders (will be trained)
- General administrative duties such as answering phones, taking down messages, managing related paperwork, files, orders, and billing, interacting with clientele, suppliers, and vendors.
- Running business and other related errands such as picking up mail at UPS, dry cleaning for studio, doing laundry for bedding and other items at studio
- Keeping the studio clean and orderly by helping with regular minor cleaning such taking out the trash and boxes daily, straightening the studio after shoots, painting the cyc-wall
- Making clients feel comfortable by being personable and friendly, getting them water, etc.
- Helping Hair and makeup artists perform their tasks
- Dressing casually but neatly. This may mean doing one’s hair nicely and putting on make-up daily
- Whatever may be reasonably needed by the owner to help with the running of the business on the administrative side
- Sales experience is a must!
- High School Diploma Required
- College Degree and/or Administrative Certificates desired but not required
- Must possess at minimum 1 year’s prior admin experience
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills required
- Valid Driver’s license and legal to work in the USA
- Reliable vehicle
- Proficiency in Word and Excel; exposure to Apple computers
- Willingness to learn basic bookkeeping, photo-editing, order processing and whatever may be needed
- Common Sense, time management, self-starter, able to problem solve
The position will begin as three days a week; must be available on Saturdays. Pay starts at $8 an hour plus commission on sales made with an opportunity for growth within the studio. Please email all resumes to email@example.com. Please NO phone calls. We will call applicants that meet our needs for in person interviews.
We’re hiring at Le Boudoir Studio